“How to become the person everyone remembers and no one can resist.”
Below are my 10 take-aways of how to be an unforgettable class act!
- Unforgettable people speak in terms of vision. Vision is the ability to see what others don’t. Phrases such as “I imagine” or “I can see” or “I believe” are powerfully inspiring tools to others.
- Truly inspiring and unforgettable people aren’t driven to lead. They’re driven to serve. The more you’re able to help people, the more you earn the trust of others.
- Unforgettable people accept 100 percent responsiblity.
- People with class train themselves to regard problems as opportunities. They realize obstacles are a chance to prove what they’re made of.
- Class acts don’t criticize, condemn, or complain.
- Unforgettable people radiate confidence. Until you stop selling yourself short, you shouldn’t be surprised if the world does the same.
- Take a genuine interest in others. If you do this (key word) genuinely, you’ll make them feel good about themselves and they’ll never forget you. To do this ask questions, let them do the talking, be a good listener etc.
- Inspire others to be better themselves. For truly successful people, the success of others is just as important as their own.
- Being decisive is one of the most important abilities of an unforgettable person.
- Unforgettable people spend their time focusing on things within their control. Their work toward goals, and they don’t stress over things they cannot fix/change.
Feature photo credit: unsplash.com