I’ve compiled a list of stores with both women’s and men’s clothing that I find very affordable as well as stylish! The reason I’ve chosen these stores is because they also have a special quality that sets them apart…If you shop through the Shop.com website, they will offer cashback as well. If you have any questions as to how this works, please contact me and I’d be happy to help you! There is no catch, just an extra kick back to customers who shop at these stores anyway…you may as well get a little something in return for doing so 🙂 we call this concept the Shopping Annuity.
- Macy’s has an amazing assortment of some of the best brands in fashion. They offer his/hers clothings, shoes, jewelry…you name it! The best part is they’re currently offering 6% cashback through Shop.com
- Michael Kors offers both men & women’s classic clothing & jewelry (and more) styles and also just acquired the Jimmy Choo shoe line. Michael Kors is currently offering 4% cashback.
- Aldo is my absolute favorite shoe store offering 2% cashback. They have the most unique styles in my opinion and I always seem to get compliments whenever I wear my Aldo shoes.
- Old Navy/Gap/Banana Repulic are all partnered and have great prices. They frequently send their loyal customers extra coupons. I love shopping Old Navy & Gap especially because of the cute and affordable styles they have for the whole family. Currently they offer 4% cashback on top of all those great deals.
- Sperry is a site you can’t go wrong shopping at. If you’re looking for shoes that last, this is your place. Their summer styles are awesome, but they also offer high quality, waterproof winter and spring boots. Also, they’re offering 4% cashback.
- Ray Ban sunglasses are more of an accessory than apparel, but regardless…they’re also offering 4% cashback for some of the webs most stylish sunglasses.
- Express is a sophisticated, yet affordable brand for work apparel, the weekend, or going out. They offer 2% cashback.
- Coach is a classic brand. Typically we think of handbags when we think of coach. However, they have a great selection of high quality men & women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories all for 2%.
- Eastbay is an awesome store for all of your sports clothing. Just bought an awesome pair of Under Armour running shoes there for a really reasonable price. You can also find brands like Nike, Adidas, New Balance etc…also offering clothing and sporting uniforms. All for 2% cashback
- Francesca’s (2% cashback) is amazing. It’s a boutique with only women’s clothing, but I just had to list it! It’s one of my very favorites, and may someday carry men’s clothing. But for now, all the ladies must check out the fashionable affordable items they have there.
Thanks for reading! I hope this helps if you’re feeling overwhelmed while shopping for clothing in the online arena.
Feature photo credit: picjumbo