Below is my top 10 favorite books list & a very brief explanation as to why they made the list. Genres: business / self improvement
1. Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill – The most powerful book I’ve ever read. I recommend it to all who want to overcome fear and drifting.
2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki – Let’s just go ahead and include every Robert Kiyosaki book because they’re all life and mindset changing in the most proactive and positive ways possible. All of his books are guides to obtaining true wealth.
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – A must read classic. This book will get your mind tuned for success on all levels.
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – A book to help you realize you have everything you need to succeed already within you.
5. Three Feet from Gold by Sharon Lechter – I haven’t read a better book on the lesson of never giving up.
6. The 5 Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell – A truly original spin on the rungs of leadership and how to become a top leader in any endeavor and how to become a legacy.
7. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker – An excellent book on making sure your mind is programmed to create wealth in your life.
8. Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers – This book is a very unique guide to dealing with fear and anxiety.
9. Succeed and Grow Rich Through Persuasion by Napoleon Hill – Another Hill classic. All around great life lessons and quotes to live by.
10. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz – After reading this, you’ll have a grasp on the 4 major concepts that will open up the door to personal freedom and true happiness.
Thanks for reading!