- Preview- This is such an awesome app to use for photo editing 🙂 It’s so simple to figure out and you can use a ton of different filters like pastel, tropical, white, fall, grunge, etc! The editing options on it are unlimited, and you end up with a really professional, gorgeous looking photo.
- Typorama– This is an app to allow you to add words to any photo or create a poster. To create a project in Typorama, you can choose from your camera roll, or from all of their created backgrounds. There are really nice font options, and also overlays and filters. I use this one so much!
- Photo Grid– This app makes great collages and is super user friendly. If I ever put a group of photos together, or make a comparison side by side post, I always use photo grid. You’re also able to remove the photo grid logo at the bottom for free.
- Image Size– I’ve found that it’s hard to find a really no strings attached image resizing app. Whether you need certain size imagery for your blog, or for pins you create, check out this app!
- Aviary– This was my first and favorite photo editing app. It’s similar to Preview, but without as many filter options. If you’re looking for your basic, gets the job done photo editing app, this is it!
Feature photo credit: Daniel Fazio of unsplash.com