Hey there! I’ve decided to compile a little list of my absolute favorite finds from Pier 1 that are totally spring and summer!
Here in the Midwest, the winter seems to be never- ending, so to brighten things up in my home, I put together some really cute decorations with items from their store.
- Their candles & diffusers smell SO GOOD and look gorgeous! I currently have the 3-Wick Scented Candle in Sunset Citrus and the Diffuser in Pink Champagne. Both scents are super light and summery! All of the scents come in a candle, diffuser, room fragrance spray, and diffuser oil bulb.
- I’m in love with their (artificial) flower selection. In the photo shown above I used the light pink and white arrangement to put into a decorative vase. These stems came really long, but I just bent them back and forth until they shortened since you can’t cut through the metal pipe with a scissors. I’m a huge fan of flowers in general, but these obviously never die and will beautify your home forever.
- Pillows. Their pillow selection is out of control amazing. Fur is my jam, so here’s the link to my favorite pillow they currently have.
- I took inventory of all of their vases because I knew I wanted to utilize them with my artificial flower arrangements. This vase was my favorite of them all, and was blown away by how inexpensive it is. They’re not large floor vases, they’re small/medium counter top vases. The color is gorgeous and it’s heavy hand-blown glass.
- Their marble & stone decorative accents are another pick of mine and can be used in so many ways. You can literally decorate anything with them. I put them in vases, my makeup brush cup, and on my coffee table:
I hope you enjoyed my recommendations! Be sure to go here first to get an extra 2% cash back when shopping at Pier 1. 🙂
Feature photo credit: Sophia Baboolal of unsplash.com