Good Morning! These are my tips for getting back into the swing of the work week on a positive note! Enjoy 🤗
1. Set your alarm a little earlier than usual. Give yourself extra time to wake up, stretch, enjoy your coffee etc. Feeling rushed is always the worst way to start a week.
2. Make the bed. For some reason when you do this each morning, you start off feeling accomplished right away. My Mom taught me that if you’re in a slump, making the bed instantly helps a little bit! (it’s the little things.)
3. Eat a wholesome breakfast. Health is wealth! Start your week off feeling energized by having a high protein breakfast. I love having scrambled eggs w/ meat, feta cheese, tomatoes, and spinach. Avoid the sugary donuts so you don’t find yourself crashing by 11am with no energy.
4. Try a new look. Spice up your Monday with a fun outfit, makeup look, or hairdo. Look good, feel good!
5. Exercise. Exercising in the morning is a great way to boost your mood. This is difficult because starting the week off feeling motivated enough to wake up early and exercise can seem daunting. Let’s be honest here. However, once you try this and realize how good you feel (mentally and physically) afterwards, it’s inspiring
feature photo credit: Nathan Dumlao of unsplash.com