Hey everyone! Today I thought I’d share with you some of the most inspiring books I’ve read that have lifted me out of the blues. I find that reading is a great way to get your mental clarity back on track 🙂
- Positive Action Plan by Napoleon Hill. This book has ‘365 meditations for making each day a success.’ It’s filled with positive quotes and lessons. One of my favorites being “Being broke is temporary; being poor is a state of mind. Whether you see opportunities or limitations is entirely within your control.”
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. ‘A practical guide to personal freedom.’ This book brings a lot of light to finding personal fulfillment and happiness through 4 principals: Being mindful of your words, don’t take anything personally, don’t make assumptions, and always do your best. My best friend recommended this book to me a year ago, and I try my best to practice these principals.
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday. ‘The timeless art of turning trials into triumph.’ I’m tempted to write an entire blog post on this book. It really breaks the importance of failures, the mindset we need to overcome them, and the benefits of staying strong during the tough times.
- Three Feet from Gold by Sharon L. Lechter & Greg S. Reid. ‘Turn your obstacles into opportunities!’ This is in my top 5 favorite book list. The entire book is fascinating and keeps you wanting more; which is why I read it in 24 hours 🙂 The message is about never giving up and how to find success.
- The Path to Personal Power by Napoleon Hill. If you haven’t noticed, he is my absolute favorite author! This book teaches lessons and principles that help you find your strength to achieve success you never thought possible. This is a great book to lift you up if you’re struggling with self esteem and confidence.
I hope you enjoyed my list and find these books helpful!